True Value on 4860 S Redwood Rd, is having a Buy One Get One Fee promotion through the end of July.
Check out their website by clicking on this link or head down to their store to check out their uniform inventory.
Listed below is a reminder of our Uniform Dress Attire:
All clothing must be free from holes, tears and other visible disrepair.
- must be a collared, polo-style shirt (long sleeve or short sleeve) and must adhere to the following requirements.
- Color. Navy blue, white or bright (not neon) green.
Bottoms : include pants, shorts, skirts or jumpers and must adhere to the following requirements:
- Color: Navy or khaki
- Style: Docker-style, Cargo or school uniform style only
- Skirts, shorts and jumpers must be no shorter than 3” above the knee.
- WHITE or NAVY tights or footless leggings may be worn under skirts, shorts or jumpers; however, the length requirement noted above still applies.
- must be free from holes, tears and/or any inappropriate or vulgar messaging but can be any color, style, print or pattern.
Shoes must meet the following requirements.
- Closed toe (flip flops, sandals, crocs, recreational sandals, etc. are not allowed)
- No wheels
- Heels must be less than 1” in height
*Hats may not be worn unless an exception is provided for in an IEP, 504 Plan, or as a medical need.
Students may wear a sweater during school. The sweater must meet the following specifications.
- Solid color - NAVY, WHITE or KELLY (SPRING) GREEN
- No logos (except for Ascent Academy, which can be purchased through www.frenchtoast.com), external labels, or other insignias
- No hoods
- A polo shirt must be worn under the sweater with the collar showing